To be able to serve you to the best of our abilities, it is necessary for us to collect and process certain information about you.
We value your privacy and are committed to protecting it in accordance with this privacy notice, applicable legislation, and general good business practices.
This privacy notice provides information, in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), about the personal data we collect, the principles by which we process it, and the rights and options you have regarding your data.
Your Data Protection Rights
We safeguard your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union. We collect and process your information on this website only for the purposes for which you have given consent and use only the data that is necessary for a specific processing purpose.
- Korupaja Marian sydän (Jewelry Workshop Maria's Heart) processes personal data concerning you in accordance with this privacy notice and applicable legislation. Therefore, we kindly ask you to read this privacy notice carefully.
By using our services or websites, or contacting us, you accept that we process your personal data in accordance with this privacy notice. If you do not accept these terms, we may not be able to serve you to the best of our abilities.
- Purposes of collecting and processing personal data We collect, store, and process personal data about you only for predefined purposes:
- Managing customer relationships and communication
- Customer service and responding to contact inquiries
- Delivering and developing our services and products
- Monitoring and analyzing the use of our services and products
- Segmentation of customers for providing personalized content in products
- Ensuring the safety of our products and investigating misuse
- Customer, opinion, and market research
- Business development
- Targeting marketing and advertising
- Direct marketing
We do not carry out profiling based on personal characteristics or related automated decision-making processes.
- What personal data is collected and from which sources? We primarily collect personal data about you directly from you during contact inquiries and website usage. We also collect information manually, for example, through phone calls related to customer service or sales.
In addition to the information you provide, we collect information on our websites through cookies for the purpose of analyzing and improving the usage of our websites and services, as well as for targeting marketing and advertising.
We also collect information from public sources such as trade registers and business directories, as well as from other sources providing information about business decision-makers. The information we collect from these sources includes company information and contact details of business decision-makers, such as name, email address, and phone number.
- Legal basis for processing personal data We process personal data based on several legal grounds as required by law. The legal basis for processing depends on our relationship with you. The table below shows the legal bases for processing personal data and examples of processing activities.
LEGAL BASIS EXAMPLES OF PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
Contractual relationship or pre-contractual measures: We process customer data for all purposes mentioned in Section 2 based on the contractual relationship.
Legal obligation: We retain and process customer data, for example, for our accounting in accordance with the Accounting Act.
Legitimate interests of the data controller or a third party: If we do not have a contractual relationship with you, we process your data based on legitimate interests. Examples of such processing activities include customer service and responding to contact inquiries, visitor tracking and development of our websites, and ensuring the security of our services and investigating potential misuse. The processing of personal data of business representatives for marketing purposes is also based on legitimate interests.
Consent: We request your consent for direct marketing in connection with data collection.
- Who processes my data and are they disclosed to third parties? Your data is processed by our personnel while performing their duties. We may also use external service providers to process personal data on our behalf. These service providers may include, for example, IT service providers, marketing agencies, and research companies.
We only disclose personal data to third parties if it is necessary for the purposes mentioned in Section 2 or if required by law. We may share your personal data with the following parties:
- Authorities, such as the police, if required by law
- Our partners or suppliers, if necessary for providing the services
- Our professional advisors, such as lawyers or auditors
We may also disclose your personal data in connection with a merger, acquisition, or other business transaction involving our company.
- Transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) We may transfer personal data outside the EEA to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of data protection by the European Commission or under appropriate safeguards such as standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
- Data retention We retain personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with legal requirements.
- Data security We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access, accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure.
- Your rights as a data subject As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to know what personal data we have collected about you and how it is processed.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have inaccurate personal data corrected.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to have your personal data erased under certain circumstances.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to transmit that data to another data controller.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances, such as direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we process personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right to lodge a complaint: If you believe that your rights have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection.
- Changes to this privacy notice We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The latest version of the privacy notice is always available on our website.
- Contact information If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data or if you want to exercise your rights as a data subject, please contact us using the contact information provided on our website.
- You can exercise your rights as described above by contacting us, for example, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find more detailed contact information at the end of this document. Please be prepared to provide proof of your identity if your inquiry relates to the processing of your personal data.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data is not lawful, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, the Data Protection Ombudsman: https://tietosuoja.fi.
- Can this privacy notice be updated?
We will update the content of this privacy notice as our operations evolve and/or as legislation changes, so we ask you to visit this page periodically. You can find the latest update date of the privacy notice at the beginning of this document. In case of significant changes to the privacy notice, we will strive to inform the data subjects in conjunction with the update of the terms.
- How can I contact you regarding data protection matters? The easiest way to contact us is by sending an email to email@example.com.
Messages sent to this email address will be handled confidentially by our data protection team.
Maria's Heart Online Jewelry Shop Tiililinnankatu 7 B 70 20100 TURKU FINLAND
firstname.lastname@example.org SMS +358 45 209 3361